Following the Life, the Universe and Nothing event you may wish to continue the conversation and consider questions like
- Isn’t the Bible a myth?
- Hasn’t science disproved God?
- How can you say there is only one way to God?
- What gives you the right to tell me how to live my life?
- Why does God allow suffering?
- Why is the church responsible for so much injustice?
- How can God be full of love and wrath at the same time?
We will meet on Wednesday evenings for 6 weeks to investigate ideas about belief.
Here are the details:
Level 6, 580 George St
6pm - 8pm, Wednesdays
August 21 to September 25
There is no charge, and dinner is provided