Following the Life, the Universe and Nothing event you may wish to continue the conversation and consider questions like
- Isn’t the Bible a myth?
- Hasn’t science disproved God?
- How can you say there is only one way to God?
- What gives you the right to tell me how to live my life?
- Why does God allow suffering?
- Why is the church responsible for so much injustice?
- How can God be full of love and wrath at the same time?
We will meet on Tuesday morning for 6 weeks to investigate ideas about belief.
Here are the details:
7.30am - 8.30am, Tuesdays
August 27 to October 1
There is no charge, and breakfast is provided
If you have any questions please contact Ian Powell. We look forward to seeing you.