Join us for RECALIBRATE '23: our young workers getaway but this time, it's special.
- It's the first: this is our first Recalibrate in Melbourne
- It's longer: Friday to Monday to allow for deeper fellowship
- It's on Philip Island and we've managed to score a great place for all of us.
Recalibrate is a chance for young workers to fine tune their life with other Christian workers. If you want to see what it's like - the places, the location and the vibes - you can check out some pics from Recalibrate 22 here. Our goals are simple: Reflect. Rest. Reset.
- Reflect - let's get back into the Bible. It will be in the middle of the year and give us all a chance to reflect on how 2023 has begun and how we can end it well.
- Rest - we've booked a great place on Phillip Island so we can all relax together. This isn't a church camp. It's a young workers getaway.
- Reset - This will not be an intensive, jam-packed, church-camp styled weekend away. You will have plenty of down time so you return ready for work on Tuesday.
Recalibrate has been running for 7 years as a young workers getaway. We've now landed in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Hobart. Recalibrate is part of Headstart, City Bible Forum's young workers community. You can find out more about Headstart here.